Do you continuously have a pile of broken, unusable wood pallets that you have to repair or replace?
Is your product getting damaged during shipment or storage because of broken wood pallets?
Do you have specific sanitation requirements that your wood pallets just aren't appropriate for?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, plastic shipping pallets are a smart alternative for you. They are available in a wide variety of footprints and types such as nestable, stackable, rackable, fire retardant, drum, and export pallets to name a few. For more information about the affordable plastic pallets, you can browse the web.
They are ideal for production, warehousing and distribution applications. Companies are switching to plastic pallets because they recognize the economic, ergonomic and environmental benefits that they offer.
- Less hang-ups on pallet jacks caused by wood splinters and nails.
- They work well in closed-loop systems because they are able to create a large number of travel before they need to be recycled.
- Many versions are compatible with the conveying and automated delivery system and reduce the possibility of jamming equipment for standard pallets.
- Save warehouse space by stacking easy and uniform, allowing them to be stacked high on wooden pallets. Some also nest pallet plastic version, offers up to 4-to-1 ratio nested wooden pallets, saving even more valuable warehouse space.
Reduction in Product Damage
- Durability, consistent support, and smooth molded design of plastic pallets provide a more stable environment to ship and store your products, resulting in less product damage.
- They will not warp, dent, chip, splinter, rot or rust over time, anything that can affect the integrity of the wood pallet and ultimately compromise the safety of your product if they fail.